The 21st Annual Georgia Fine and Collectible Book Fair
Saturday, September 28, 2013 (10AM-5PM)
Sunday, September 29, 2013 (11AM-4PM)
The Cobb Co. Civic Center
548 South Marietta Parkway
Marietta, GA 30060
Admission $5 (Good for both days)
Children under 12 free
YOU DON’T NEED TO BE A BOOK COLLECTOR TO ENJOY THE BOOK FAIR -
YOU JUST NEED TO LIKE BOOKS!
- See over 20,000 books and ephemera items for purchase (from $5 to $5,000)
- Meet 40 book specialists /exhibitors from across the United States.)
- Free professional appraisal on your books. Bring up to five books for an experienced book specialist to evaluate.
- Free seminar on book collecting.
- Find what you’re looking for during the two-day fair. It’s all here for collectors, hobbyists, designers and decorators, nostalgia buffs, pickers, traders and those who simply love books.
- $50 Gift Certificate Drawings
2012 Annual Book Fair Downloads
I began my career over thirty ago making the transition from collector (African American Studies) to dealer. Since the beginning I have never lost the “thrill of the hunt” for both objects and knowledge nor have I lost the excitement for the “tactile” experience with the material. I respect and love both the content and the presentation. I particularly enjoy finding and placing with libraries and institutions “primary source material” and in that activity play my small part in defending against “revisionist” history.
President and Treasurer
T. Brennan, Bookseller, LLC
Books & Cases & Prints & etc.
Old New York Book Shop
Jim StrawnFrank Walsh
Book Fair Chairman
Smythe Books LLC
Yesteryear Book Shop, Inc.